The Telecom Data Hub Application is a solution that supports the collection of call records, sessions records and events logs of several network elements, formatting the collected data and providing it to several different applications as Billing Applications, PBX Charging System and Hospitality Applications, besides Big Data and Analytics tools and applications.
The Telecom Data Hub Application allows the capture od call records (CDRs) from SS7 SS7 ISUP signaling links or SIP/SIP-I routes to send it to service provider´s billing applications allowing the generation of CDRs in interconnection points both in real time or off-line.
This application also provides the delivery of CDRs in the format required by the Billing Application and perform billing mediation functionality, collecting CDRs in the native format of network elements and converting them to the format required by the Billing Application..
Besides the support to CDR collection for billing purposes the Telecom Data Hub Application also collects CDRs, sessions records and events logs and integrates them to Big data and Analytics applications for network performance analysis and user profile use behavior analysis.
- CDR generation based on SS7 signaling links or SIP route monitoring
- Customization of CDR, session records and event logs
- CDR mediation- format conversion of network elements native format CDRs to other formats required by customers, applications and billing systems
- Active / active N+1 redundancy, local or geographic
Other Functionalities and Applications
- Cloud PBX e UC integration with commercial PBX Charging Systems
- Cloud PBX e UC integration with hospitality applications