The PSTN Telephony Application is a solution to offer class 4 and class 5 telephony for PSTN service providers to support users in the corporate and residential segments.
The key characteristics of this application includes the support to regulatory functionalities of each country for the PSTN service, including subscriber portability and CDR generation with the required information.
- Class 4 and 5 functionalities for PSTN service providers
- Support to SIP and SIP-I (ISUP, ISUP national variants)
- Subscriber register and control functionality
- CDR generation
- Integrated portability – call routing based on portability tables imported from external portability database
- Call routing functionalities to support interconnection to other service providers
- Regulatory functionalities of each country
- Active / standby redundancy, local or geographic
The PSTN Telephony Application also offers a set of call measurement and call records (CDRs) that can be exported and processed by big data and analytics tools and applications to support network performance analysis and profile of use of the interconnection network and subscribers.
- Protocol customization for compatibilization of terminals and gateways
- Calling ID manipulation
- Module for ISUP SS7 and PRI Interconnection
- OTT Telephony Application for mobile devices (VoWiFi, Vo4G) using SIP application