The Protocol Gateway Application is a high capacity and flexibility solution that allows compatibilization of different protocols and protocol versions, for telecom voice and data signaling or IoT networks. The Protocol Gateway Application also allow the implementation of specific and / or proprietary parameters in network solutions, adjusting each protocol to each customer or network need.
The Protocol Gateway Application supports both the conversion of a protocol to another and the customization / adaptation of a protocol to specific needs of a network.
As Labcom Sistemas develops its own protocol stacks and has full control of each stack, it can implement any required change to compatibilized different protocol implementations.
- Signaling protocol customization according to customer network needs
- Different protocol version compatibilization
- SIP to SIP-I conversion (Gateway SIP-I)
- CAMEL x DIAMETER conversion
- Incoming and outgoing prefix manipulation
- ISUP (SIP-I) parameter manipulation based on incoming and outgoing route
- SIP CPEs compatibilization to work with existing application like Cloud Communications (SIP adaptation proxy)
- SS7 signaling manipulation (OPC/DPC change, ISUP loopback)
- Calling ID manipulation based on call origin and destination
- Active / active N+1 redundancy, local or geographic
Other Functionalities and Applications
- Conversion / adaptation of IoT device protocols in PAN/LAN access networks for compatibilization with cloud IoT platforms (IoT Field Gateway and IoT Cloud Gateway functionalities)
- CISCO Gateway controller module / PGW functionality
- Audio messages module
- Automatic collect call (ACC) application and False Answering (FAS) application for not charged calls