The Advanced Routing & Portability Application is a high capacity solution for call routing, based on the SIP Redirect functionality, that supports advanced routing capabilities based on specific databases and/or network events.
The Advanced Routing & Portability Application allows the importation of databases for call routing (as the number portability database) and to offer of applications based on numbering manipulation (emergency service, special services, 800 services, Corporate Voice VPNs).
- SIP Redirect Server functionality for call routing based on routing tables and predefined parameters.
- Portability routing – call routing using portability tables imported from external portability databases.
- Static white list and black list functionality – based on configuration tables filled up by provisioning
- Dynamic black list functionality – based on network events
- Call measurement and call data records (CDRs) for service monitoring generation
- Active / active N+1 redundancy, local or geographic
The Advanced Routing & Portability Application offers a set of call measurement and call records (CDRs) that can be exported and processed by big data and analytics tools and applications to support performance analysis and use of routing, portability and other applications.
- Special dialing services, tri-digit services (emergency, policy)
- 800, 300 and 4004 services
- Voice private networks (VPN) for corporate networks
- Software defined dynamic routing