The Service Broker Application is a solution for the orchestration of application in fixed and mobile networks based on TDM/NGN or IMS technology, that can be implemented in Mobile / MVNO or PSTN service providers with different functionalities and configurations.
This application allows the trigger orchestration for several application platforms using CAMEL, INAP in a mobile or fixed network the orchestration of IMS App Servers besides the use of legacy CAMEL and INAP platforms in IMS network and the reverse.
- Trigger Interaction Manager (TRIM) – act as a trigger manager in a GSM network, distributing a single trigger to several application platforms according to a predefined logic. Allows the orchestration of different applications from a single trigger
- IMS Service Switching Function (IM-SSF) – Adapts the signaling of legacy application platforms in fixed or GSM networks to be seen as IMS application servers by the IMS, allowing the use of existing legacy application platforms by the IMS network.
- Service Capability Interaction Manager (SCIM) – Allows the orchestration of different application in an IMS network
- Reverse IMS Service Switching Function (Reverse IM-SSF) – Adapts the signaling of SIP application platforms to be seen as legacy application platforms by the TDM network elements, allowing the use of SIP platforms in TDM networks
- Active / active N+1 redundancy, local or geographic
The Service Broker Application also offers a set of call measurement and call records (CDRs) that can be exported and processed by big data and analytics tools and applications to support performance analysis and use of the application platforms,
- Treatment of emergency services in M2M networks (e-call)
- Treatment of location and black list / white list for M2M users
- CDR generation
- Expanded service with trigger based on multiple criteria (calling id, called id, IMSI, roaming information)